USB Car Stereo Adapter for Opel CD30 Holden Vauxhall MP3 Radio Digital CD Changer
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Mr. Yunhai Zou(Mr.)
C213, Longfu Auto Parts Centre, No. 45, Yongfu Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China 510500
This is an Audio car kit. It is a replacement of CD changer. It can be easily installed and used. The installation and usage are the same as CD changer's installation and usage, Simply plug in USB disk/SD card, you can play audio through car audio system and enjoy music in your car. After conneted with optional Bluetooth module kit, it integratesbluetooth hands free phone call and stream mobile phone's A2DP music playback into car stereo system.
1. Plug&play, modular design, CDC alternative
2. Connected with wire harness, not FM signal controlled, Hi-Fi guanranteed
3. Controlled by vehicle Head Unit, support Steering wheel operation
4. With Hi-Fi Decoding Chip, perfectly support MP3 and WMA tracks
5. Supports SD/SDHC/MMC card/U Disk/Card Reader/Hard Disk
6. Supports external audio source(MP4 PSP Mobile Phone) via AUX in port
7. Playlist function same as multi CDs
8. Supports Last Position Memory(LPM)
9. Vibration and interference proof
10. Easy to install, no damage to original car decoration
11. Different module firmware versions for different types of protocol of car stereos
12. With BT slot for additional Bluetooth hands-free kit(YT-BTM).
Supported memory cards and USB sticks:
1. Max 8GB (2GB is most recommended); SD card is more recommended than USB stick.
2. Please format USB stick or SD card with FAT16 or FAT32 format before you save files and folders in USB/SD.
3. Imposed folder naming system: CD01, CD02, CD03...D
oesn't read sub-folder and gets confused with other names in root of the drive.
4. Supports up to 15 folders (depending on the radio type) on your USB/SD.
5. Any number of songs can be stored in each folder, but the display of most radio models can only screen 99 track titles; Saving too big file(over 50MB) in any folder may also cause intermittent performance
6. Using music files formats other than WMA and MP3 may also cause intermittent performance.
7. The playback order of songs is in line with their created date.
8. Sometimes, to remove defect on software of car audio system, you may need to disconnect the battery or remove the fuse to reset the car audio system.
9. To use the Aux-In port, it's necessary to remove the USB or SD card.
10. YT-M06 may does not work with some of new Kingston brand USB stick.
l Module unit for OPEL
l OPEL plug
l AUX cable
|Antara 2006+, Astra H 2004-2009, Astra J 2010+, Captiva 2006+, Corsa D 2006+, Combo B 2006+, Insignia 2008+, Signum 2006-2008, Tigra 2004-2009, Vectra C 2005-2008, Zafira B 2005+,|
|Compatible Head Units||CD 30 MP3 / CD 300 ( with AUX input, OEM by Delphi Grundig/VDO/Blaupunkt)|
|Notice||1. Car model year range are for reference only; Compatibility depends radio type
2. Requires fully disconnecting Head Unit from car power before installing Yatour
2. Not compatible with CD400 and CD70 Navi
3. Not compatible with Head unit without auxiliary input
4. Pressing "FM" button twice or more times to play Yatour, don't press "CD" button